Professional cell phone repair stores are a fast growing industry. Finding the best, most experienced shop you can trust can be a challenge. Before you give your expensive cell phone to just any old Joe to repair, take into consideration a few things. For starters, not every cell phone repair store is created equal. Some repair centers might not give detailed attention to your phone’s repair service. This can cause other problems down the road.
Don’t make the mistake of having someone fix your cell phone who isn’t qualified. Rookie mistakes happen but careless work can cause some pretty significant damage.
Choose Your Repair Shop Wisely
Take some time to choose a cell phone repair shop that has been around for a while and has experienced technicians on location every day. This sounds simple, because it is. Keep in mind, just because someone sells cell phones doesn’t mean they can fix them! You want a repair shop that ONLY performs cell phone repair. This means you will be working with technicians who are specialized in cell phone repair services, not guys who are faking it until they make it.
What to Look for in a Cell Phone Repair Store
Consider these points when shopping around for the best repair shop to meet your needs:
- Look for a business that has a fast turnaround, because you don’t want to go all day or even two without your phone.
- Call around and ask for pricing; the cell phone repair industry is very competitive. But remember cheaper isn’t always better.
- Make sure the repair center you go to uses genuine manufacturers’ parts (OEM).
- Search for reviews for the shop you choose, to give you feedback on the type of service they have provided to other costumers.
- Find a repair store that can answer your questions and break down the process
- Make sure they offer a warranty for their repair service; anything with 30 days and up will give you peace of mind.
- The technicians should be able to diagnose and assess the issue with the phone within a short amount of time, and not give you the run around.
- Get a quote for an affordable repair; it should be more beneficial and affordable for the customer to repair their phone through a third party repair shop rather than through their cell phone provider.
When you follow these helpful tips to find the best cell phone repair store, you are much more likely to be satisfied with the results. North Georgia Cell Phone Repair offers assessment and expert repair services for all types of cell phones. If your cell phone is not working optimally, contact us today and let us fix your phone fast. Call 770-569-2002 for the best in cell phone repair service from our friendly experts. We can fix that phone!