When your iPhone 5 camera stops working, a lot of users are at a huge loss and need to find a quick camera fix or get an iPhone 5 camera replacement as quickly as possible. The best camera is the one you have with you. That means you are going to be seriously inconvenienced if you don’t have a working camera on your phone. It’s natural to feel a bit panic-stricken if you find your phone camera stops working correctly.
Phone Cameras Capture the Most Important Moments of Our Lives, Often at a Moment’s Notice.
They need to be up to the task. We need to be able to just pull them out, take a snap, and in almost every situation—sunrises, landscapes, landmarks, kids, pets, parties, dinners, selfies, you name it—capture the best photo possible. On average, smartphones cameras are used three times a day. It’s one of the most common things we do every day on our smartphones.
Whether you consider them “real” cameras or not, the easy connectivity and creative possibilities provided by iPhone 5 is kicking off a new photography boom. The days of the low-cost point-and-shoot camera are at an end. Smartphones have taken over.
We share our lives one photo at a time these days, staying connected through an ever-growing mass of snapshots and impromptu videos, all funneled through social media sharing sites.
Cell Phone Camera Problems
Few people carry a camera as a separate device today. For most, if your cell phone is not working, then you don’t have a camera at all. Some camera problems are a result of obvious damage that needs professional repairs. But other times the camera just stops working, and it is unclear what the issue is. If that is the case, you might want to try a few techniques to see if you can resolve the problem.
Before you consider a camera replacement, check out these troubleshooting steps for iPhone 5 camera problems:
- It’s possible you have restrictions turned on. So, first go to settings » general » restrictions and make sure the “allow camera” option is set to on.
- It is also a good idea to tap “disable restrictions.”
- What if this doesn’t work? Try powering the device off and on or try to reset the device (sleep/wake key with home key).
- As a last resort, back up your data and then try to restore your phone in iTunes.
- What if none of this works? It’s possible there’s an actual hardware problem with your camera, in which case your best bet would be to contact a professional repair service to look at your device.
Repairing Your Cell Phone Camera
North Georgia Cell Phone Repair is your trustworthy and reliable cell phone repair shop. Depending on the damage to your camera, many technicians can generally finish repairs while you wait! Call our friendly cell phone repair experts today at 770-569-2002 to determine if you need iPhone 5 camera replacement or just repair.