An iPhone repair can be tricky and expensive if you don’t find the right solution. Did you know that our Cumming iPhone repair shop can save you the time and inconvenience of shipping your device back to the manufacturer for iPhone repairs? It’s also a big money saver. You know Apple products are expensive. The same is true for their repair services. The company makes great products, but you shouldn’t have to overpay for fixes that can be easily done by competent local professionals. Don’t mail your iPad, iPod or iPhone to some faraway service center, cross your fingers, and pray. Instead, get face to face advice, an accurate estimate before any work is done, and a fast turnaround at North Georgia Cell Phone Repair.
What iPhones Do We Repair?
At North Georgia Cell Phone Repair, we service all iPhone models, including:
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
iPhones and iPads
These devices have a lot of the same features, components, and functions, so they tend to experience similar issues. For example:
- The operating system may be experiencing problems leading to a blank white or black screen
- The LCD may be damaged from the device being dropped or due to other malfunctions, causing dim or blank areas on the screen
- The front glass (and the digitizer that makes the touchscreen work) may be smashed
- The buttons for volume and power may be unresponsive
- The camera lens may be broken
- The sound may be going in and out or not working at all due to issues with the speakers or the headphone jack
Those are just some of the common problems we troubleshoot for our customers at our fully equipped Cumming Apple repair store serving Alpharetta, Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill, and all of Forsyth County. If you’ve got a “rotten Apple”, we can make it shiny and new again without delays and high costs. Contact us today for a free estimate!